Monday, March 21, 2011

A day of first things for me.

Today has been a day of doing things for the first time. very exciting day.
  Today I got in the mail my first swap. I did a Charm/Stick Pin swap with 1996 Allyson on youtube.
I had so much fun doing this swap and even more fun opening my package. :) I felt like a Lil kid at Christmas.
I received some beautiful charms and pins. There are some amazing crafters out there. Love the talent.
Thanks so much Allyson for hosting this swap, Can't wait to do another one in April.

 My other first was, I made my first video.. yep that's right my first YouTube Video. OH how i hate to hear my voice. I was very nervous. I did this video with no tripod or video editing program. I guess that might be my next investment. (i think my husband might have to get a second job..hehehe) I was just kidding. It took this tiny notebook 3.5 hours to upload 4 minutes of my talking. CRAZY. Can't wait to get my computer back. I hope to do more video sharing soon.

I got my first RAK last week from a friend on the beach. she made me a beautiful mini album from envelopes. it is beautiful. I showed it in my video. Then Friday I got the flowers i won on Peg's Blogspot contest. Thanks Peg. I also posted them on my video. On Saturday I got another package, It was a beautiful tag with 3 stick pins and a beautiful charm from another friend on the beach. It has been a great few days for me and my mailman. LOL

I joined a bottle swap for the first time. I am so excited. It's a 1liter bottle butterfly swap. I didn't know you could mail a liter bottle. COOL! I will post a video of the swap.

I have been busy working on a few projects. I will upload so pictures of my projects.
well crafty peeps. I believe i have had a day of first that i will never forget...
thanks for sharing my first with me..
Happy SCRAPPIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment