Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My first Contest!

Well i must be getting brave in my older age.LOL I added one of altered frames in a contest. I have always felt like my work was less then others, or i don't scrap like them or make cards like others. I thought to myself what the heck?! so I DID IT! you can check it out over at http://www.lindystampgang.blogspot.com/.
There are so many beautiful things that very talented crafters have posted. Nice work guys!

I have been thinking..... I am sure there are others like me out there who have thought less of their work. Well in this thinking time i felt that art is what is in your heart. so who is to say that yours isn't good? we all see things different, feel things different. If we all crafted the same it wouldn't be art. it would be boring. I have watched so many video of people sharing their talent and each one is unique. 1000 different ways to make paper flowers all different because different people have put there heart into it. So if you find yourself feeling this way remember your only sharing your heart work, and it will not be like everyone else.Because you are special. So i am proud of myself even if i only get one vote and that one vote is mine. I stepped out..

HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!!!!!

1 comment: