Thursday, February 17, 2011

New product to talk about!

I have found an amazing new product, well maybe not to some of you but it is to me.
It's called Lindy's stamp gang. I was looking for some glimmer sprays and i turned to the notorious YouTube, saw several crafters using Lindy's Stamp Gang. So being very nosy i had to try some. I am so glad i did. I got 2 of the try me kits. Great idea by the way.
I got the Hottie Patottie set and the Sweet treats set. Lindy's has other products besides the mists. In my kits i got Starburst Sprays, which are two toned inks that can be use for color washes and iridescent starburst.I also got Glitz Spritz add glimmer to both dark and light cardstock. LOVE IT! then in my kit i got Moon Shadow.(which is my favorite). It is old world walnut ink formula with lustrous hidden color.( got that straight from the bottle) lol then there was a jar of Magical Micas, which are a painting product.
Other products that they have are Embossing Powder and Mica powders. Which will be my next purchase. :). I have found that i truly like this product. They also have amazing customer service. I had made a comment when i was making my order and on my invoice they wrote back to me (I'M SPECIAL lol.) They wanted me to let them know what i thought... so here ya go.. LOVE IT!!! can't wait to try more of your products. Here is a project i made using my new products.
Hope you like.
Happy SCRAPPIN

I used Dark Chocolate Truffle(with daubber) all over the frame and my paper that was covered in Mod Podge. Oh and the flower. then i sprayed Desert Moon Glitz Spritz over my paper and flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I love your frame! It's so beautiful♥♥ I see our badge too! Thank you HUGZ♥

    ReplyDelete